MIKLOS Progressive / Matt Bone
Possibly the one model that has the largest audience when it comes to fit. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is really degrading to the Miklos, but we’re just trying to make a point. People with larger faces like the thickness of the frames, and how solid they feel. Customers with smaller faces also like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve also taken liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
- Progressives are reading glasses with lenses that progress from no magnification at the top to your chosen magnification at the bottom. This means you can seamlessly see near and far through this lens. For this reason, they are also known as “All Day” readers. No more stacking glasses on your head to switch in and out. Progressive are your pair. CADDIS Progressives are true Progressive lenses, not blended bi-focals.
- Optical grade CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.